Monday, August 31, 2015

The Last T-Ball Game

Alexa finished up T-Ball a couple of weeks ago.  She really ended up enjoying it, although I think that it probably hasn't been her favorite sport thus far.  There's a bit too much standing around and waiting in line to hit to really entertain a 5 year old, I think.  She did improve her skills a lot throughout the season, and by the end of the season, actually knew what was going on the whole time.
 Team pictures, minus a few.  This was actually the biggest turn out for pretty much the entire last month.  That's the problem with summer sports, I guess!

 We're really proud of her for trying new things and making new friends.  She's still pretty shy and hesitant to do new things, so every little bit helps!
The week after this was the first week of fall soccer- and I'm her coach! Wish me luck!

No comments: