Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stadium of Fire

Mike and I were hoping to go to Stadium of Fire together this year, but when he got his promotion, I invited an old roommate to come with me instead. I felt bad for him, but there was no way he was getting out of work! That's why his week has been so crazy. The whole week before the Fourth, the traffic officers have to watch the fireworks all night, so he had a few nights of little to no sleep. Then he worked from 11am-2am yesterday, has to work 7-10 tonight, and goes in tomorrow (a holiday for everyone else) at 5:30am til about 1 pm. Alexa and I have seen very little of him recently, so it's been sad and really weird. Anyways, Stadium of Fire was awesome! I'm so glad I got to go! Here is the main attraction:
That's right folks, this year's star was Carrie Underwood! Now, I'm no country fan, but her music isn't really very country, and is pretty rock-ish, so I like her quite a bit. Here are a few videos from her performance for your enjoyment. :)




Hopefully they all work; I don't really know what I'm doing....


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, that was a much more evntful 4th than ours. You got to go see Carrie Underwood! I am so jealous, as I'm sure it was amazeing. I don't know what stadium of fire really is though? Either way, you guys have way better stuff for holidays around there. Sorry Mike didn't get to enjoy the holiday with you though, thats a bummer :(