Friday, July 2, 2010

Bananas!

First off, I'll start with a super cute pic of Mike and Alexa napping...
Here's the little bed head getting ready for her first taste of bananas...
Clearly, not impressed...
Trying to get it all out...
Being forced to take another bite...
So, I guess she takes after me and doesn't like bananas much, but I have to say, it was quite amusing watching her expressions!
We had her doctors appointment this morning, so now she's a grump because of all the shots. And apparently, since the stranger anxiety isn't supposed to really start until 9 months, she's ahead of the game, because the doctor and nurses totally flipped her out! She's 26.6 in long putting her in the 78 percentile, 15.56 lbs- 39%, and her head is 16.75 in around, putting her in the 51%. So she's still our long skinny baby, but she's starting to even out more.
I would post more about how this week has been crazy, but like I said, she's a grump!




No comments: