Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Last Game

Soccer season ended a few weekends ago, and while it was a lot of fun, it is nice to have weekends back.  We've only had a handful of game free Saturdays since March, because there's no break between the seasons.  

We got team pictures done a couple of weeks before the end, and we were only missing 3 kids.
 This is pretty much the only picture from the last game.  Coaching meant that Mike was in charge of all the pictures, so we didn't get a lot :)
This was definitely a new experience, and a bit out of my comfort zone.  I think Alexa enjoyed having me as the coach, in fact, she's already asking if I'll do it again next year, but I'm not sure yet.  It was a little hard with some of the kids, and there were some things that I wasn't a fan of (like when only 2 other kids showed up to our last practice, or the games when we only had 1 sub) but it was really nice seeing the progress the kids made, and earning a free sport season for Alexa!

No comments: