Thursday, January 2, 2014

Halloween

Wow, it's amazing how daunting it can be to blog again when you're like a year behind.  Ok, it's only 3 months, but still. So, in October we went to a "Pumpkin Patch".  It was very different from what we were used to- for one, you couldn't go pick pumpkins in the field, but it had a bunch of huge slides, photo ops, a haunted hay ride, corn maze and a bunch of other things. Alexa (and Daddy) had a blast! 




 For Halloween, Mike finally got his wish.  He was Link, I was Zelda, Alexa was Princess Peach and Kaelyn was Pikachu.  We decided the theme was Super Smash Brothers Brawl :)

 I'm pretty proud of my sewing skills, since I really don't know what I'm doing and had to do everything without patterns.  These cute girls loved Trick or Treating and showing off their costumes at our ward's Trunk or Treat and Mike's work party!

No comments: