Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 Weeks

At least I'm sticking with the 2 weeks late thing instead of falling further behind, right? At her 2 week appointment, Kaelyn was 9 lbs 1.1 ozs, and all around evenly proportioned, at 75% in all her measurements.  When the doctor came in, she took one look at Kaelyn and said, "A redhead, huh? Which side does she get it from?" She's got Mike's coloring, for sure!
 
Alexa is enjoying the new toys that have appeared, and has missed the fact that she is a little big for them, but at least she shares, right?
 Dressing Kaelyn in Alexa's old clothes really highlights the similarities between the girls!
Above is Kaelyn at about 3 weeks, and below is Alexa at about 6 weeks (please ignore the slightly possessed look...).  And I just noticed that I even cocked the bow to the same side on them, ha ha, I must have known I'd use these pictures for comparison!
And for good measure, here's a sweet picture of Alexa stopping to smell the roses. 

No comments: