Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Mike and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday night because I worked Saturday night. When he came home from work he came home to this (minus the flowers, he brought those for me :))






I had a lot of fun making the decorations and surprising him with them. I made his favorite macaroons, and my mom sent us some yummy cookies from this place she discovered my freshman year. I love that place :)! Mom Bevans sent us Little Mermaid!!!! That was a very happy surprise, because we were (well, I was) really sad when we found out it was going back in the vault and we missed getting it.
After he came home, we were going to go to dinner but neither of us were hungry, so we went to a playground instead. It was really nice. We talked a lot and played on the slide and swings. I love swings, which is why he took me there.




After that we went to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Mike has been wanting to see that movie for a long time, but we never go to the real theatre. It was our Valentine's day splurge. Plus we got popcorn and candy and a drink! Things we really never do! It was a great night though, a perfect Valentine's Day!

No comments: