Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We Live!

Since we have so much fun reading everyone elses blogs, Alicia and I have decided to stay in touch with everyone and make our own blog. Granted that this may be the only entry I ever make, I thought I'd let you know that we/I am excited anyway...once we get this all figured out. For the mean time, a disclaimer: We have no kids so there may not be as many clever sayings on the sides that bring smiles, but don't give up hope. You'd be surprised by some of the things that come out of our (my) mouths. :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy our blog. I'm going to get out of the way so Alicia can do her thing. This is our life. Not as interesting without you all, but we have fun. How can you not with Alicia? (she would point the blame my way, oh well)



Love,
Mike and Alicia

3 comments:

Devin, Melia, and Eli said...

Welcome to blog-world! I'm glad to have more lives to read about... because it's really hard for me to keep in touch with you!!! Just jokin'! Congrats on the new addition in your life!

Kim said...

Hooray!!! We are so excited to finaly get to know what's going in your lives. You don't need kids to be exciting, trust me. We look forward to following your blog!

Lisa said...

It looks good Mike. If you want the link to Chris' blog, check my website. He only has one entry too, but it is about you!